Sparkling White :-)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Requirements that I still have to do:(

I still need the following requirements: 2 exams of a class III, 7 quads of a class IV, 1 periodontal pedicament PE, 2 root debridement PE's, 2 Periodontal file PE's, 3 injection PE's and I think 11 more experiences of injections. The major concern I have in completing these requirements is time because there is only one more month left in the semester. I haven't had the best of luck with this semester in getting class III requirements and class IV patients. Also I have been asking all my patients about the use of local anesthetic, but no luck in getting them to have local anesthetic. So hopefully I get all of my requirements done at the end of this semester because I don't know how I will be able to come back to get them done being that I am due with my baby the end of August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home